Radiant Child Yoga Program Teacher Training
A certificate training course for teachers, parents, therapists and all who would like to GIVE CHILDREN THE GIFT OF YOGA.
This is a fun, insightful, and practical training course for all levels of experience with children and/or yoga training. Beginners welcome. Come prepared to move your body and be young at heart!
Radiant Child® Yoga Programme (RCYP) is a comprehensive training program designed for anyone who is interested in teaching children yoga. The vision of RCYP is to create a world of peace through the union of yoga and children. RCYP participants include yoga teachers of all traditions, schoolteachers, therapists, parents and grandparents. Previous yoga experience is helpful. Participants gain a wide variety of practical yoga tools and tips, and have fun playing at being a child again.
RCYP was founded by Shakta Kaur Khalsa, who recognised the need for children to be given the opportunity to thrive and blossom through the gift of yoga.
Radiant Child Yoga began in 1999, and is one of the very first training programs for teaching children yoga ever offered anywhere in the world. It has grown as yoga for children has become more widely known for its beneficial effect on children’s health and happiness.
Radiant Child Yoga Program is taught in 2 levels: Level 1-2 (basic training) and Level 3 (Heart and Soul Work with Children) Note: Level 3 is open to all; no prerequisite. A valuable course for anyone looking to improve communication skills and deep listening.
Program is 55% lecture and 45% experiential yoga practice. Certificate given upon completion. Course has been recognized for CECs with public schools in USA, therapy organizations, and Yoga Alliance.
- Guidelines for teaching children of all ages from babies to teens
- Yoga songs and games that children love
- Practical tips for keeping the class focused and engaged
- Breathing practices/meditation with children
- Using yoga sets with children
- Keeping yourself centered when working with children
- Powerful yoga and meditation just for you as the teacher
- Time to collaborate with others to create a unique yoga presentation based on what you've learned in the course.
- Practical tools for any situation that arises when working with children
- Setting up children's yoga business/classes
- Yoga for ADD, Autism, SPD
- Adapting yoga for schools
- Practice conscious communication skills, such as Deep Listening and Engaging Cooperation
- Yoga for yourself and your children
- Yogic teachings about children, including the four phases of a child's life
- The development of the child's energy field and chakra systems
- Meditation practice to become fully present to yourself and your children.
- Processes to align with your vision for your life work
Registration Details & Fees:
**Up to 60% claimable under government approved PIC (Productivity and Innovation Credit) for employee from education and yoga-related schools/companies**
Radiant Child Yoga Training - Basic level (Level 1 and 2)
Give Children the Gift of Yoga
Special Price: $680 (before 7 Sept)
Friday Sept 20th (630pm-930pm)
Saturday Sept 21st (10am-6pm)
Sunday Sept 22nd (10am-6pm)
Radiant Child Level 3
Heart and Soul Work with Children
Early Bird Price: $350 (before 7 Sept)
Monday Sept 23rd (10am-6pm)
Location: Om Shiva Yoga @Horse City
For more information or to register:
Om Shiva Yoga (Juliana) (+65) 96895392 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or Prabhudhan Kaur (Regina) (+65) 91000153 / email@example.com
Participants will receive certificates & the following:
- RCY level 1 and 2 Manual
- Fly Like A Butterfly: Yoga for Children
- CD of Yoga Songs and Meditations
- Kundalini Yoga Book
- Deeply Relax and Meditate CD
- Yoga In Motion DVD
- Yoga In Motion Workbook
- Happy CD
- Cozy CD
- RCY Level 3 Manual (also called Heart and Soul Work with Children)
- Present Moment Awareness Practice CD
About the Facilitator:
Fezia Tyebally is a Radiant Child Yoga Program Facilitator. She is a trained Kundalini Yoga teacher under SKY(UK), Radiant Child & Sun Yoga Kids, a licensed practitioner in the Yoga for The Special Child and Yoga Therapy (RYT 500hr) course. As a therapist, Fezia’s Yoga sessions naturally lean towards the therapeutic benefits, but her playful nature ensures classes are fun and light-hearted.
She is also a trained CranioSacral therapist and specializes in working with adults and children with special needs. She value adds her treatment by incorporating her other areas of specialization such as Sport Therapy Massage, Somonas Sound & Therapeutic Listening, Watsu Level 1&2. She runs a private practice in KL, and regularly travels to Hong Kong, Beijing, Zheng Zhou in China; Jakarta & Singapore where she treats children with special needs and runs yoga workshops. Fezia is a regular international speaker at conferences on Celebral Palsy, Down Syndrome and Autism where she speaks
on Yoga programmes.
Payment for the course can be through Cash/NETS at our studio, Cheque, Funds Transfer or Credit Card via Paypal (Please note that Paypal charges a processing fee of 3%)